I'm Odd, But I'm Human is a short pony film that was released on YouTube in May 31, 2017.
David is a dyslexic stallion who has been surrounded by ponies who have been criticizing each other for no reason. His best friends, Christopher has depression, and Brian has been acting strange around David lately. Yet, David is doing his best to support ponies being bullied, and his girlfriend, Nora is diagnosed with schizophrenia. He spots three fillies who are willing to spread awareness around the school by hosting an activity club.
- Dusk Shine as David Anderson – a stallion with dyslexia
- Apple Red as Christopher Swanson – one of David's best friends; diagnosed with depression
- Rainbow Blitz as Brian Parker – one of David's best friends; acting strange around him
- Glitter Pinkie as Nora Belladonna – David's schizophrenic girlfriend
- Wysteria as Nita Belladonna – Nora's older sister
- Fluttershy as the Mysterious Girl
- Sweetie Belle as Monica – a filly who believes in LGBT rights
- Scootaloo as Susan – a filly who believes in race rights
- Apple Bloom as Amy – a foreign filly
- Bullies – Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Flash Sentry, Starlight Glimmer (as Wendy) and Sunset Shimmer
- Bon Bon and Lyra Heartstrings as the lesbian couple
- Sky Wishes as foreign student
- Princess Cadence as the Principal
- Flower Wishes as student with patterns
- Extra students – Trixie Lulamoon, Amethyst, Applejack, Minty, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Cheerilee
- I'm Odd, But I'm Human is rated PG-13 as some violence may occur.
- The idea of the film is to teach the viewers that discrimination is wrong and it is no laughing matter.
- This is the first short film to star a stallion and spread awareness of what is happening in real life.
- A quote in the end of the film reads, "What your voice says may be what your mind thinks, but every opinion matters. You can make a difference."